The perfect cafe racer or summer jacket! Ballistic mesh panels provide high levels of breathability and cooling, with the new Halley Stevensons Cotec technical wax fabric in the jacket’s abrasion-resistant chassis. Comes with removable waterproof/breathable membrane. Includes D3O shoulder and elbow armour and a Viper Stealth back protector.
- Halley Stevensons 8oz Cotec Tech Wax fabric
- Ballistic mesh panels for high levels of breathability and cooling
- Zip in/out removable Reissa Active waterproof/breathable membrane
- Fixed mesh lining for improved breathability
- YKK zippers used throughout
- D30 LP1 shoulder and elbow protectors pre-fitted (CE compliance to EN1621)
- D3O Viper back protector included
- Two chest patch pockets, two side entry pockets and internal storage pockets
- Adjustable bicep, cuff and hem
- Cross quilted stitch details to shoulder and forearm underside
- Merlin branded antique finish snap studs
- Reflective stripe to rear collar
- Drop sculpted hem
- Jacket to jean connecting zipper
What is Cotec? Developed in partnership with Scottish wax cotton experts, Halley Stevensons, Cotec is a unique fabric within the Merlin Heritage range. This new fabric has a soft, slightly oily/damp handle with a modern matt appearance. The cloth maintains a clean, uniform appearance. This unique fabric is a modern interpretation of traditional silk wax, with better breathability, ease of use in the long term and critically better safety performance. The fabric has a finished 8oz weight in contrast to the traditional silkwax which has a finished weight of 12oz.