RELIABILITY IN A COMPACT DESIGN
With a high output 350cc displacement and long-stroke design, the BF15 and BF20 are top performers, providing optimum torque at any speed. Programmed Ignition (PGM-IG) also accurately controls ignition timing during start-up and across the entire rev range for optimum overall operation.
A 12amp (electric start) alternator also ensures excellent charging power to keep batteries in top condition. Thanks to their incredible lightweight, the engines are also very easy to transport.
A foldaway handle positioned at the exact balance point of each engine makes it easy to carry the outboard in a level position.
- Type: 4 Stroke OHC
- Displacement: 350cc
- Bore & Stroke: 59mm x 64mm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 4500 – 5500
- HP Rating @ Propshaft: 15hp@5000 RPM
- Valves per Cylinder: Two
- Fuel Delivery: Carburettor
- Ignition System: PGM IG
- Starting System: Recoil or electric / recoil
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Alternator: 12 amp electric 6 amp recoil
- Recommended Transom Height: 15″, 20″ & 25″
- Dry Weight: 46.5 kg
- Gear Ratio: 2.1:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Propellor: 4 blade aluminium 9 1/4 x 10