As with all Honda outboards, advanced four-stroke technology means unparalleled easy starting, quiet operation and low emissions.
The BF8 and BF10 have very low fuel consumption and maintenance costs, yet still deliver optimum performance and durability for which Honda is renown.
Programmed Ignition (PGM-IG) also accurately controls ignition timing during start-up and across the entire rev range for optimum overall operation.
- Type: Four-stroke SOHC two cylinder/four valves
- Displacement: 222cc
- Bore & Stroke: 58x42mm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5,000-6,000 RPM
- HP Rating @ Propshaft: 10HP @ 5,800 RPM
- Valves per Cylinder: Two
- Fuel Delivery: Carburettor
- Ignition System: Electronic PGM. IG
- Starting System: Electric/Recoil
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Alternator: 17 amp
- Recommended Transom Height: 15 – 20″
- Dry Weight: 42 kg
- Gear Ratio: 2.33:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Propellor: Four-blade aluminium