The Honda 150 sets a new benchmark for reliability. Proven in Europe and here in New Zealand in the cauldron of off shore powerboat racing the Honda 150 hp redefines the term bullet proof. Advanced technology from the Honda Formula 1 program helps to set the Honda 150 apart from the competition. Power is nothing without control, and the winning combination of VTEC, dual stage induction and lean burn feedback all contribute to a motor that offers a smooth, quiet and fuel efficent boating experience.
It features BLAST (Boosted low speed torque) for rapid acceleration, ECOmo lean burn control for exceptional furl economy at cruise and NMEA which enables all engine and fuel data to be viewed on a GPS screen.
No one ever regretted buying a Honda!
VTEC™ delivers more power, torque and efficiency at every speed. At 4500rpm, a special high-lift cam engages to pack more air into the combustion chamber to produce more power.
VTEC™ and Dual Stage Induction work to produce a longer, flatter torque profile: the ultimate in fine-tuned performance.
(VTEC: BF100, BF150, BF225 & BF250 only)
- Type: 4 cylinder 4 stroke DOHC 16 valves
- Displacement: 2354cc
- Bore & Stroke: 87mm x 99mm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000
- HP Rating @ Propshaft: 150HP @ 5,500 RPM
- Valves per Cylinder: Four
- Fuel Delivery: Prorammed multiport fuel injection
- Ignition System: microprocessor programmed
- Starting System: Electric
- Cooling System: Water cooled
- Alternator: 40-Amp
- Recommended Transom Height: 20″ & 25″
- Dry Weight: 217kg
- Gear Ratio: 2.14:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Propellor: Optional
FITTING KIT NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.
COUNTER ROTATING OPTION AVAILABLE.
CALL US FOR THE BEST PRICE!!