The brand new 115hp incorporates a range of Honda exclusive technologies to deliver the incredible power and superior fuel efficiency.
Fuel consumption has been reduced by a massive 20% by adopting Honda’s lean burn control system. Known as ECOmo (Economy controlled motor) the system is activated when the engine is mid range cruising and the throttle is steady. The 1st engine that was installed achieved an amazing 3km per litre at cruise. As well as cheap boating, this means a lot less fuel and weight to carry around each trip, or a far greater range on a tank.
The all new 115 actually produces 121hp. It features BLAST (Boosted low speed torque) and is NMEA compatible, meaning all engine data including speed, fuel consumption, cruising distance etc can be displayed on the GPS screen.
- Type: 4 cylinder 4 stroke DOHC 16 valve
- Displacement: 2254cc
- Bore & Stroke: 87mm x 99mm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000
- HP Rating @ Propshaft: 115HP @ 5250RPM
- Valves per Cylinder: Four
- Fuel Delivery: Multi port programmed fuel injection
- Ignition System: Microcomputer programmed
- Starting System: Electric
- Cooling System: Water cooled system
- Alternator: 40-Amp
- Recommended Transom Height: 20″ & 25 “
- Dry Weight: 217kg
- Gear Ratio: 2:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Propellor: Optional
PRICE NOT INCLUDING FIT KIT.
COUNTER ROTATING OPTION AVAILABLE.
CALL US FOR THE BEST DEAL!