Honda’s BF60, the new generation ‘Wedge Shape’ design. Lightest in class, best performance in class, and quietest in class.
Weighing just 110kg, the completely new designed water cooled 998cc 3 cylinder SOHC 12 valve engine incorporates electronic fuel injection and Honda’s revolutionary Boosted Low Speed Torque (BLAST) for rapid acceleration. In a Honda test in Australia on 2 different boat designs, acceleration to 20 knots was 10% quicker than the 60hp outboards from our 2 major competitors on the same boat.
It features ECOmo lean burn control for exceptional fuel economy at cruise. Fuel consumption tests showed less than 7 litres per hour used at cruising revs, again up to 25% less fuel than competitors.
As well as all this, it’s fitted with NMEA 2000 which allows you to view all your engine and fuel data on a GPS screen.
A Power Thrust model (BFP60) is also available – Its large gear case allows the use of a larger diameter and larger blade area propeller, which is particularly useful in big boat/heavy load applications.
BOOSTED LOW SPEED TORQUE
Hole shot and acceleration is improved
by MBT trace control (ignition timing).
MBT – Minimum advance for Best Torque.
- Type: 3 cylinder 4 stroke SOHC 4 valves
- Displacement: 998 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 73.0 x 79.5
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000rpm
- HP Rating @ Propshaft: 60HP @ 5500RPM
- Valves per Cylinder: Four
- Fuel Delivery: Programmed fuel injection
- Ignition System: Micro-computer programmed
- Starting System: Electric
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Alternator: 17 amp
- Recommended Transom Height: 20″
- Dry Weight: 110kg
- Gear Ratio: 2.07:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Propellor: Alloy included
POWER THRUST OPTION AVAILABLE, CALL FOR TE BEST PRICE!